Current Gaming Projects

Thursday, March 13, 2008

28mm Spanish American War

The following is again miniatures painted by Combat Colours for my 28mm Spanish American War Personalities. At one time I thought of playing the Spanish American War in 28mm, but never got around to it and now I don't have a desire to do it in 28mm. BUT...I love the Personalities sets that were put out by Old Glory. I hope to eventually have rest finished for display or possible Victorian gaming.
This first picture is of William Randolph Hearst, Lt. Col. Teddy Roosevelt on Little Texas, and Richard Harding Davis.

This is my all time favorite display piece, Period! My photography does it no justice. The figures are Stephen Crane sitting on the ground and Frederic Remington sitting on a barrel while painting "Charge of the Rough Riders at San Juan Hill."

No comments: